Certified rides are long-distance rides carried out in order to gain IBA certification. In addition to riding the miles you need to provide proof, according to the Route to verification. They are grouped here according to distance and time constraints.
New to long-distance riding? Start here!
- SaddleSore rides
- These are basic or entry level rides, the simplest of which is the SS1000 1,000 miles in 24 hours
- BunBurner rides
- These are considered more advanced than SaddleSore rides and generally restricted to more experienced riders
- GB End to End rides
- Ride the length of the country between Lands End and John O'Groats
- GB Four Corners rides
- Ride between the four "corners" of Great Britain: Lands End, Lowestoft, John O'Groats, St Davids
- The Full Monty
- Ride a complete circuit of the country in 48 hours
- European End to End
- Ride the length of Europe between Tarifa, Spain and Nordkapp, Norway
- N.E.W.S. Lighthouses
- Special British lighthouse route in a particular sequence